2018 has been a year of substantial growth and production for us, and we’re just getting started. We’ve already released 70+ new Courses, Challenges, and hands-on Leaning activities, and have 150+ more to come in July!
Through our students’ requests, we’re making courses and interactive training that caters to what they need and want to learn. One area we’ve recently exploded in is Google Cloud. We now have the most Google Cloud training content on the planet! From Learning Paths and Courses to Hands-On Labs and How-To Guides, not only do we have the most Google Cloud content quantity, but also the highest Google Cloud content quality.
Check out our Google Cloud training content below and start your 7-day free trial to start learning new Google Cloud skills today!
Our labs combine practical real-world situations with a live environment for you to get hands-on with. Apply what you’re learning by taking actions in actual environments to develop the skills you need to understand the concepts better.
- Working with Google Cloud Storage – use the gsutil tool to manage and configure Google Cloud Storage buckets and objects.
- Configuring an HTTP Load Balancer on the Google Cloud Platform – build out a web architecture, including two web servers and an HTTP load balancer.
- Working with Persistent Disks and the Google Cloud Platform Compute Engine – add persistent disks to compute instances.
- Deploying a Standard Runtime Application with the Google Cloud App Engine – deploy a Python application with the Google Cloud App Engine.
- Deploying a Sinatra Web Application with the Google Cloud App Engine – deploy a Sinatra web application with the Google Cloud App Engine, and create a Sinatra project and initialize the environment for use.
- Deploying a Node.js Web Application with the Google Cloud App Engine – deploy a Node.js web application with the Google Cloud Platform App Engine, and create a Node.js project and initialize the environment for use.
- gcloud CLI Tool Basics – install the Google Cloud SDK and learn how to use the gcloud CLI tool to manage components and projects.
- Building Your First Container Cluster – create three different container clusters.
- Install the Google Cloud SDK and Quickstart – install the Google Cloud SDK and go through the quickstart process to create a project.
- Creating a Basic Pod and Service – create a WordPress pod and service.
- Creating a More Advanced Pod and Service – create a Ghost blog with persistent disks.
With Interactive Diagrams, Quests, Challenges, and Learning Activities you learn in a hands-on and engaging way, assess your skills, and complete training exercises to fill your knowledge gaps.
- Google App Engine Overview
- Google App Engine in the Real World
- Exploring Google App Engine
- Setting up a Google App Engine Project
- Building Your Application in Google App Engine
- Extending Google App Engine Applications
- Migrating Your Application from a Standard Environment to a Flexible Environment
- Testing Your Google App Engine Application
- Managing Google App Engine Projects
- Google Cloud IAM and Security
- Google Cloud VPC Security Essentials
- Securing the Operating System
- Securing Your Data with Google Cloud
- Monitoring, Alerting, and Auditing within the Google Cloud
- Google Cloud Encryption Options
Technical, in-depth training guides created by our Course Authors and our expert community. Learn the newest tips and technologies thought step-by-step guides. There’s always more to learn!
- Creating a Project on Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Back up your computer with CloudBerry and Google Cloud Platform
- Getting Started with the Google Container Engine
- Basic Introduction to Google Cloud Platform Firewalls
- Setting up a pen-testing environment in the cloud: Part 1
Self-paced, interactive video courses on every Linux, Cloud, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Security, DevOps, Containers, OpenStack and BigData topic. Learn about real engineering – not just how to perform tasks, but how to think critically and why certain techniques and actions are better than others.