There’s been lots of new and exciting launches here at Linux Academy. In case you missed any of them, here they are:
Check out our list of new courses that have been added to the course catalog. As a Linux Academy student, you have access to all of these, so if you’re interested in training in any of them, you can start today.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional Level
- The SysAdmins Guide To Bash Scripting
- Cloud Essentials Certification Prep Course
- Running Container Clusters With Kubernetes
- Apache Spark Essentials
- Red Hat Certified Engineer Prep Course
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Course Refresh
- Docker Deep Dive – Course Refresh
Free Cloud Credentials
We reduced the pricing of all assessments over 30 minutes to only $10 (down from $25) and we made all assessments 30 minutes and under FREE! Once you successfully pass a challenge, you’ll received a Cloud Credential from Linux Academy for your accomplishment. Your Cloud Certification will automatically appear on your profile and you can also share it on LinkedIn. Students will continue to have access to all the practice exams, quizzes, and labs at no additional cost.
The New Community is Now Live
You can now access our new community, make your profile public (with all your achievements on it), connect with students, and much more! We recently made a detailed announcement about the new community here, you can start to use it now and let us know your feedback.