If you’ve seen our Live Shows, view our blog, or keep up with our website, you’ll know a lot is going on at the Linux Academy lately, so make things a little more accessible we’ll be making weekly posts rounding up new content, new podcasts, and new features we’ve released this past week. And since we’re a community here at Linux Academy, we also want to use these posts to put the spotlight on our many students who pass their various certifications each week. Check back weekly to see what’s up, what’s new, and who has achieved great things alongside us!
These were announced last week at our Live Show, but in case you missed it:
- Ansible and AWS
- Advanced AWS Security
- Lambda Deep Dive
- Using the EC2 Container Service
- Docker and Elastic Beanstalk
New Live! Labs
- Restoring Files from EBS Volume Snapshots
- Configuring EBS Volume RAID 0
- Configuring Proxy Protocol On An ELB and Nginx
- Creating Complex Routing Policies
- Tom M passed the Developer certification and is moving on to SysOps
- Jocelyne D passed the CSA – Associate exam!
- Jack W passed the AWS CSA – Pro exam!
- Sathish Kumar D passed the AWS CSA – Associate exam, completing the trifecta of AWS associated certification
- Valerio V passed the AWS CSA – Associate exam!
- John H passed the AWS CSA – Associate exam!
- Eric G passed the LX0-103 AND the LX0-104
- Isidro L passed Linux Essentials and aims to tackle the Linux+ next
- Makrand N passed Linux Essentials!
- William B passed the LFCS!
- Amit R passed Linux Essentials!
iOS Mobile App
Also announced at our Live Show is our new iOS mobile app. We’ve heard your desires for offline and mobile content, and we’re proud to say that starting the first week of February, the Linux Academy mobile app will be available from the app store. Beta tester invites have been sent, and we’re working on making it perfect just for you, our students!