2018 has been a year of amazing growth. We’re proud to have released so many new and updated high-quality, hands-on cloud and Linux training resources! With 72+ new and updated Courses, 182+ new Challenges, 520+ new Learning Activities, and 6 new Scale Your Code episodes, this year has been our biggest year yet. Looking forward to celebrating 2019 with all of you!
A big thank you to our dedicated students for another incredible year. We do what we do because of you!
Latest Features and Announcements from 2018:
- New Enterprise features and updates
- We have the most Google Cloud training on the planet!
- Jupiter Broadcasting joined our team
- New Practice exam system
- We maintain the highest-quality content in the industry
- New Learning Activities in live environments
- Opened the Gems-for-swag store
- Released New video features
- Created Interactive Diagrams
- Released the Cloud Playground
- Updated our navigation system
- Launched a new User Profile
- Have had so much student success!
Explore everything we launched this year and start training to develop your skills, achieve your goals, and advance your career. Our Training Architects have been hard at work creating all of this new content just for you!
Latest Cloud and Linux Training Courses
Each course includes hands-on training solutions and interactive diagrams to help you develop the real-world skills you need to advance your career.
New Interactive Diagrams:
Solidify your learning with interactive diagrams that help you visualize new concepts.
New Learning Activities:
Learn by doing in our interactive Learning Activities, where you can safely practice your skills in real cloud environments provided and managed by the Linux Academy team.
New Practice Exams System:
Take a comprehensive practice exam with recommended times, score results, and explanations for each question and answer.