I’m happy to announce the release of the Deploy and Manage OpenStack on Ubuntu – Pike course.
This course is designed to walk you through the installation and configuration of the Pike release of OpenStack on Ubuntu. We’ll be utilizing Virtualbox to create a 5 node cluster covering the following services:
- Identity Service – Keystone
- Image Service – Glance
- Compute Service – Nova
- Networking Service – Neutron
- Block Storage Service – Cinder
- Object Storage Service – Swift
- Orchestration Service – Heat
We’ll even touch on some security configurations for Swift containers, roles, and policies.
So join me and let’s get started with OpenStack.