With 150+ new Courses, Challenges and hands-on learning activities launching this month, our team has been incredibly busy! We could not stay on track without our amazing Project Managers who help keep us focused on our goals. Meet one of our Project Managers, Eltenise, below and see why she loves working at Linux Academy.
Currently listening to: The new Beyonce and Jay Z album “Everything is Love”
1. What do you do at Linux Academy?
Project Manager Extraordinaire, I’m new to the team, I started 2 months ago.
2. What did you do before this?
Project Manager for Viacom, Inc.
3. What do you like most about what you do?
I’m always learning about cool new technologies and working with interesting people.
4. What’s your favorite part of working at Linux Academy?
My favorite part of working at Linux Academy is the people. My team is great and I’m surrounded by amazing people, they make working at Linux Academy fun!
5. How do you live out one of our core 5 missions?
“We are committed to changing the world by changing lives.” Seeing how the projects I’m working on are being pushed out the door and are helping and changing people’s lives. It feels good knowing I help people get jobs, help people to not be in debt, and most importantly help their families.
6. What are you currently learning?
Football – now that I live in Texas and am coaching my son’s football team.
7. What do you like to do in your free time?
Binge watching a good show. I’m addicted to TV!
8. Favorite food:
9. Favorite quote and why?
“You can have it all. You just can’t have it all at one time.” – Oprah Winfrey
10. What’s something you’re really excited about right now?
I’m excited about not seeing any snow or cold winters now that I live in Texas.
11. What do you like to collect?
Mugs and t-shirts.
12. If you could interview one person (dead or alive), who would it be?
13. What’s one thing on your bucket list?
Travel to Paris & Italy.
14. What are you most looking forward to during #TheMostContentInHistory July releases?