Implementing Azure Functions
Students will learn how to implement Microsoft Azure Functions, how they work, when to use them, and why they are useful in modern cloud application development. Lecture presentations, demonstrations, and lab exercises will help students become proficient in developing serverless code solutions that scale efficiently using Microsoft Azure Functions.
- Understand serverless computing concepts
- Work with the Azure Portal, Azure CLI, Visual Studio, and Visual Studio Code
- Implement Azure Functions in various programming languages
- Configure Azure Functions
- Implement triggers (HTTP requests, timers, and events)
- Implement Azure Function binding, inputs, and outputs
- Integrate with other services such as Azure Storage and GitHub
Azure Functions are a major part of serverless computing, which is an important new skillset to have on your resume! Get started with this new course here.